Skip to Main Content
I Never Received My Order
- If you do not receive your order, please review our delivery time frames.
- Locate your tracking information in the shipping confirmation email or log into My Account select Order Status. Use the tracking information to track your order on the carrier’s website.
- Verify your shipping address is correct.
- Look for a notice of attempt delivery.
- Check to see if someone else accepted the package on your behalf.
- Check to see if the delivery carrier may have placed your order somewhere near your door, out of plain view.
- If you followed these steps and still cannot locate a past-due order, contact your local delivery carrier giving them the tracking number and letting them know you cannot find your order.
- If they do not have the package file a missing mail claim with the local carrier service in your area that was responsible to deliver your order.
- Lost priority mail is covered by USPS indemnity insurance for up to $100.00 with proof of merchandise purchase, through the post office only. You the customer will file the claim.