Beautiful star design quilt kit featuring white cats wearing a bib and a bell and coins on a red background accented with metallic gold. The Maneki Neko's always have at least one raised forepaw and is sometimes called a Prosperity Cat. Along with this print will be a solid red, a white tone on tone, and a green floral. Fabrics are by Kona Bay, Michael Miller and Marcus Brothers.
About this kit:
- This is an exclusive quilt kit by Quilt Kit Shop
- Precision pre-cut for accuracy
- One quilt kit will make 12 quilt blocks
- Quilt blocks measure 9-1/2 inches, 9 inches finished
Included in your quilt kit:
- Pre-cut fabric pieces to make stated quilt blocks
- Simple to follow pattern instructions
Expand the size of your top with more kits or add your own borders.
Guidelines for combining kits:
1 Kit = 12 blocks = 3 x 4 block quilt = 27 x 36
2 Kits = 24 blocks = 4 x 6 block quilt = 36 x 54
3 Kits = 36 blocks = 5 x 7 block quilt = 45 x 63
4 Kits = 48 blocks = 6 x 8 block quilt = 54 x 72
5 Kits = 60 blocks = 7 x 8 block quilt = 63 x 72
Our Grow Quilt Kits can be customized to make: a blanket, throw, wall hanging, bed quilt, pillow, place mats, table cloth, table runner or home décor accent quilts.