Nice beginner easy to sew scrappy quilt kit has a large variety of different green marbles, blenders, tonal, prints and solid fabrics. All fabrics will have green in them and we will try not to give more than four prints of each fabric. There are 8 different fabrics needed to make each block.
The second picture is a computer generated example layout of what 12 blocks would look like, does not show actual fabrics in kit.
About this kit:
- This is an exclusive quilt kit by Quilt Kit Shop
- Precision pre-cut for accuracy
- One quilt kit will make 12 quilt blocks
- Quilt blocks measure 8-1/2 inches, 8 inches finished
Included in your quilt kit:
- Pre-cut fabric pieces to make stated quilt blocks
- Simple to follow pattern instructions
Expand the size of your top with more kits or add your own borders.
Guidelines for combining kits:
1 Kit = 12 blocks = 3 x 4 block quilt = 24 x 32
2 Kits = 24 blocks = 4 x 6 block quilt = 32 x 48
3 Kits = 36 blocks = 5 x 7 block quilt = 40 x 56
4 Kits = 48 blocks = 6 x 8 block quilt = 48 x 64
5 Kits = 60 blocks = 7 x 8 block quilt = 56 x 64
Our Quilt Grow Kits can be customized to make: a blanket, throw, wall hanging, bed quilt, pillow, place mats, table cloth, table runner or home décor accent quilts.